1st Benelux tournament, Terneuzen
15-01-1949 > 16-01-1949
|Honour group 1
|Honour group 2||1||2||3||4||Tot|
|2||Eggink, Leonardus Gerard||NED||½||–||½||1||2|
Hoofdklasse, Group 1: 1-2. Moortgat & Verburg 2½/3 …
The final standings for the first honour group is taken from , except that it gives Buysschaert’s total as ½. This probably should be 1½.  mentions that Quakkelaar was in in top form mainly against Janssens. The crosstable above is based on the assumption that this means he won that game.
The two games and the crosstable for the second honour group come from Zittersteyn’s personal documents, found by Mr. de Haas in the Koninklijke Bibliotheek in Den Haag.
- Some confirmation of the crosstable for the main group.
- First names for Mullié and Vermeulen.
- The crosstables for some of the lower groups..
- Many games.
- Zittersteyn’s personal documents [as kindly sent to me by Mr. de Haas]
- Provinciale Zeeuwse Courant 18-01-1949
- De Stem 19-01-1949